Coming up: MOVIENIGHT #2




I know what you're thinking: "What!? Another poster, get lost! stupid posters!" But I made another poster and I just really wanted to share it with you.
This wil be the last poster for quite a while since there aren't any other special occasions planned by our student council for next few weeks. It's not the best poster I've made so far, but I found it pretty difficult making a funny good-looking poster on a movie like this. And Since I'm not that good in portraying Justin Timberlake....
So without all the poster-fuss and spring break coming up, I'll have enough time to start posting on some style-related issues again. Whiteout being able to post something about fashion, I'm starting to feel as if I have lost my passion for clothing. (I hadn't had time time or money to go shopping for over a month now.) Well of course we don't want that to happen, do we!? So time to MAKE time for myself to buy me something special and start blogging on stylish things again! So better stay tuned...
(By the way, What will you be doing for Valentine today? Since I'm feeling a bit lonely and miserable, a friend of me invited me to go see "my week with marylin" with her. But do you have any REAL dating plans? )