LOOK OF THE WEEK




So today I found two pictures from the same photo shoot and I couldn't decide wich one I should take so I thought, Why not have both!
The picture was taken by John French, quite a famous fifties fashion photograper. The model is Barbara Goalen. I don't know who designed the look but I love the whole fancy black dress look. And of course the pearls in combination with those gloves are a finishing touch. In my opinion every woman above 35 should own a pearl neckless. It makes you look refined, sophisticated, elegant and stylish; Four characteristics every woman should (want to) have.
I also love the contrast between the rough scene of the subway-station and the amazing classy gown. Very nice picture.
Now I won't be posting for the next four days since I'll be gone on a short trip. Finnaly some time to relax and chill out!