I LIKE TO BE THE DANDY






Today was kind of a blue day. I had a lot of cleaning up to do so I just went for a simple outfit.
(Yes that's right, a blazer and purple jeans is what I like to call simple)
Who can blame me? I like to be the dandy, even when I'm home alone. But to keep the outfit a little more simplistic, I went for my good old chucks

To brighten up my day, the postman delivered my Maison Martin Margiela jacket. I got it at H&M, on sale of course. I saved 120 euro's! Now that's a real bargain right!? It fitted perfectly and I'll show it to you very soon. To be perfectly honest, I already took it for a spin this evening on a dinner with some friends. I really like to change my outfit before dinner. I don't know why, but I somehow really enjoy the idea of wearing multiple outfits a day.



blazer: ZARA
blouse: Vintage
purple jeans: Pull & Bear
shoes: Chuck Taylor All Stars










Simply Style By Aldo is on: